Powered by Blogger.

Slider

4-latest-1110px-slider

Comments

4-comments

Error 404

Sorry! The content you were looking for does not exist or changed its url.

Please check if the url is written correctly or try using our search form.

Logo

Latest blog posts

3-latest-65px

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Pregnant Hiba Bukhari Share a Good News


Pregnant Hiba Bukhari Share a Good News


Pregnant Hiba Bukhari Share a Good News 

I love babies since childhood. I literally decided the names of my babies when I was a kid myself. Even I told my brothers and sister that I have decided these names and now no one is allowed to copy those names. But now it’s up to Arez whatever he decides, I’m fine with it, added Hiba.

Hiba Bukhari and Arez Ahmed are planning

Hiba and Arez while talking about the future planning regarding their children, mentioned that “I just want 2 kid. We are still having discussion over this matter but Hiba doesn’t agree with me.”

Hiba Bukhari and Arez Ahmed are expecting a child soon

Hiba Bukhari and Arez Ahmed are planning

Pregnant Hiba Bukhari Share a Good News

Post By : Sami Ur Rehman // December 21, 2022
Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Powered by: Sami Khan

World Best Site For Free Game Register Software © 2012 - 2013. All Rights Reserved | About me |